Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun at Silverlake

Keidy and I have finally discovered Silverlake. We have driven past it many times and today since it was soooooo nice out I decided to look up on the web as to whether there were any locations in which we could take Akayla and let her play. Turns out there is and we had the best time. I got her all dressed up in her little swim suit and natually she looked adorable.

She had so much fun! She would run into the water, then run out, then back in again. She was so silly. She even made a few friends, one in which let her borrow a bucket to play with. (note to self, buy akayla beach toys) She was just sooooo cute watching her splash around in the water. I too got to splash around a little. I was in hopes to catching a tan, but it hasn't happened yet. Better luck tomorrow. :-)

No comments: