Thursday, June 19, 2008

Families are Forever

So this past week has been absolutely amazing. On Saturday, the hubby and I got to take out our endowments. I can honestly admit that it was a little different but not too weird. The spirit in the temple helps to ease any uncertainties. Then on Tuesday my future sister-in-law went to take out her endowments, so I got to attend her session as well. And of course yesterday, Wed. the Colon Family offical became a family for time and all eternity. I tried really hard to focus on what the sealer was saying and to try not to make too much eye contact with the hubby because I knew I'd be a cryer. I did good!! :-) Then Akayla came into the room and my poor friend Michelle had to carry her cause I bought her white dress too long, so Akayla couldn't even walk in it. I should have at least held it up to her before hand but I never had the chance. As Akayla was there with us, I looked at the hubby and his eyes were starting to get watery, it was really sweet. He never shed a tear but I knew that he would if no one was looking. lol I didn't cry but instead just took the oppartonity to give thanks for Heavenly Father. It was an amazing experience and I wouldn't trade it for the world! :-)

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

You go Colon family!