Thursday, May 15, 2008

Prego and Loving It!!

Well I'm 5 1/2 months Pregnant now and so far it's been pretty good (that is after I hit the 2nd trimester phase). The baby is starting to be quite the active little thing. Currently it's still a little tough to feel on the outside due to the extra weight that I gained with my first darling child. But I'm excited that I've hardly gained anything with this one, only about 5 lbs. I've been havening to be more active with this pregnancy due to Akayla always wanting to get into something or wanting to play. It's been alot of fun being a mommy and I'm very excited to have a new little bundle of joy in my life. It's deffinately going to be alot more work, but deffinately worth it.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

I L O V E your pictures!!! You guys should be in a magazine or something! You are gorgeous!