Thursday, May 22, 2008

Daddy Daughter Togetherness

On Wed the 21st of May I was out doing my visiting teaching and Keidy was in charge of Akayla for the evening. I came home a little after 9:00 pm and both of them are passed out on the floor. Keidy naturally was snoring up a storm and Akayla was asleep right beside him. It was the cutest thing. Unfortunately once I had entered the room, Keidy had woken up but I had him lay back down so I could at least take a quick picture. :-) Later that evening he told me about what he and Akayla had been up to while I was away from the apt. Apparently he put the poor girl to work. Her first lesson on how to do laundry. Keidy said that they actually had alot of fun together. She would pick up some of the clothes off the floor and Keidy would lift her up so that she could put them in the washer machine. He said she absolutely loved it. He said he started to feel bad because she had to keep walking back and forth between rooms to pick up the clothes she had dropped, she has such little legs that I'm sure she was getting quite the workout, which explains why she was out like a light when I got home. It's always warms my heart to hear of the fun little things that Akayla and her Daddy do together while I am away.

2 comments:

The Duckers said...

Hey! Glad you found me! You have a really cute blog, and I'm glad we can keep in touch this way. I'm a little better at it! :o)

Kritta22 said...

I almost choose this blog template! It was between this one and the one I have! Great taste!! I love your little family!!