Thursday, May 8, 2008

Not to Move


Well, we've decided not to move. Instead we are going to go on a complete cleaning rampage and reorganize everything. I still have the thought process in my mind that if I was to move, would I keep this item. If not, then it's either Garbage or it goes in the Garage Sale pile. :-)

Last night I tackled a chunk of Akayla's closet. She had a lot of old/new clothes in there from when she was itty-bitty. So I sorted through all of them and divided them into Garbage, Garage Sale or keep for the new addition piles. It was fun to see how little Akayla used to be. Heck I even found some clothes that Akayla never wore and still had the tags on them, mainly because they were summer clothes that only fit her during the winter season. :-) Now I just need to tackle her dresser tonight to see what's in there that no longer fits. And then I'll be done with that part. Yahoo!!!! I'm on a roll. My goal is to complete at least one major task a day/night. Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

Good work, Mommy Tiffany! You are a brave soldier to tackle all that! It would be a battleground, or seem like, in your house! Way to go!