Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally Hitched

My brother and his cute lil' fiance finally got hitched this last weekend (the 11th). The wedding and reception turned out fantastic. My mom pulled off a great lookin Luncheon for everyone, she worked really hard to get it all prepared and the fam did a great job setting it up. It turned out great. (I liked the deserts best) :-)

Akayla got to wear a special princess dress just for the reception that she looked absolutely adorable in. I'll get pictures up as soon as I have access to my mom's camera. She had alot of fun weaving in and out of the reception tables and chairs. Lucky Keidy got to chase her around most of the time, cause frankly, I just can't keep up with her anymore. Akayla got to play with Grandma Fox as well. I brought a fun little project for them to do together. They attempted to make necklaces with yarn and Fruit loops. Unfortunately with so many people around, Akayla got destracted too easily and wouldn't stay put.

All in all, I was sad that my brother was all grown up but so very excited for him. He married a great gal and we have alot of fun with her. She's a great addition to our family.

1 comment:

Kritta22 said...

We wanna see pictures!! Pictures, pictures, pictures!!